7.07.2011

Aphrodite

Photos I took from Kylie's concert. She looked AMAZING! And the production -WOW! The crowd was dancing all night and we had so much fun! Thought we're not gonna make it 'cause of the heavy rain. Miraculously, we made it just on time! I was panicking and kept on harassing our driver to fly the car, hehe! My kimono outfit you'll see at the last two photos below.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wearing a silk kimono bought in Hong Kong, thrifted genuine leather dress, mom's customized gold earrings with colored semi-precious stone, Forever 21 boots and Sonia Rykiel clutch. Also, it was so nice to see some old friends that night. Funny when Jujiin and I saw each other. We screamed to death, haha! Fun night!

13 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

WOow this "not too wild type" scenery truly is uber impressive indeed BUT I must confess that I widely prefer the (so effortless) way you flirt with this stunning kimono Dear Noelle !!!
"Sparkling Knockout of silky Exquisiteness" . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

mikenbecca said...

I love Kylie! Huwaaa sana andyan din ako. But anyway winner ang mga costumes nya huh hehe!

Love your kimono, so cute!

laura said...

Oh man! I absolutely heart Kylie!!! How lucky of you to get to see her! And your kimono is darling! I love the print!

A.n.E said...

Amazing snaps you've captured here.

I especially love the kimono against the leather dress!!! Love the contrasting soft touch.
oh and pretty earrings!!!

fashioneggpplant said...

wow, amazing set design and costumes. i heard it was quite a show! love the kimono look on you :)

Karen said...

Noelle! Taray lang ng kimono. I love the print, hindi sya common!! And great shots from Kylie's concert! :)

Michelle's Style File said...

Concert looks amazing- love Kylie! Fabulous kimono too!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Kookie B. said...

Waaah! Buti ka pa naka-watch! I was effin trapped in the office! Gowdammit! Ang saya lang ng Kimono! Haha! You look cute as evar!

Rose said...

I dont like Kylies music, but the concert looks amazing! And I really like your outfit.

Rose

Unknown said...

oh I missed this event! I love Kylie to death! thanks for the comment on my blog. I follow your blog and you always have nice shots.
http://www.abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Dressing Up For Me said...

Aw, she´s so HOT! That´s a goregous kimono that you´re wearing too. :)

gerald said...

WHUUUUUUUUT! SO EFFIN' JEALZZ!!!

Noelle Chantal said...

at Gerald

I was dancing and singing and having sooo much fun that night! You're the only one absent!!! hehe. She looked soooo beautiful and she sang all my fave songs!!! :)